About Me

My photo
A blog where we post whatever we want. A focus on music, obscure film, and more. Many links are our own uploads, but just as many are taken from other blogs. If you have a problem with us having your links on our blog, we are glad to take them down. Female Trouble is maintained by Garrett (ZOOM LENS), Michelle, and Megane-Kun (Drink Cold). If there is something that you think we may have that you wish to ask for, do not hesitate to ask us! Please email gyyguy@yahoo.com. The Female Trouble email is not checked.
Sunday, March 13, 2011 at 1:59 AM Posted by FEMALE TROUBLE 2 Comments



A million apologies. I can't believe how long I lagged on this one, but here it is. I uploaded it as one straight .avi file to insure that there wasn't any corruption in trying to put the files together. I hope that's okay with everyone here. Here's my original short write-up about it, nothing much, but in case you haven't heard much info on it. Enjoy!

2 Responses so far.

  1. thank you!

  2. wow thank u so much. i've been back and forth to this blog to see if u had reuploaded it. i cant find it anywhere else on the web. mwah

Post a Comment

Pages