About Me

My photo
A blog where we post whatever we want. A focus on music, obscure film, and more. Many links are our own uploads, but just as many are taken from other blogs. If you have a problem with us having your links on our blog, we are glad to take them down. Female Trouble is maintained by Garrett (ZOOM LENS), Michelle, and Megane-Kun (Drink Cold). If there is something that you think we may have that you wish to ask for, do not hesitate to ask us! Please email gyyguy@yahoo.com. The Female Trouble email is not checked.
Sunday, June 6, 2010 at 5:51 PM Posted by FEMALE TROUBLE 2 Comments

Gainax and Japanese clothing company, Uniqlo, have teamed up to release a line of t-shirts celebrating the 2nd installment of the Rebuild of Evangelion series. These t-shirts have been out since May and many of them are already sold out on the official Japanese site, but most of them can be purchased from the UK Uniqlo site and for people in the states like me, some of the designs are available through the site Kid Samurai.



I think some of these designs look pretty cool, with my raging fetish for Rei, particularly the shirt with the stills from Evangelion 1.0.
I suggest that you buy some of these shirts, not only cause they're quite stylish, but because they may actually be worth something among EVA collectors one day. Uniqlo shirts seem to come and go relatively fast, so get your hands on these quickly!

-Garrett


2 Responses so far.

  1. Great post!! I just ordered myself the white Rei one.

  2. When I went to Japan, UniQlo was actually very disappointing.. They changed their marketing strategies and became very western. To me, it was like H&M fused with American Apparel.

Post a Comment

Pages