About Me

My photo
A blog where we post whatever we want. A focus on music, obscure film, and more. Many links are our own uploads, but just as many are taken from other blogs. If you have a problem with us having your links on our blog, we are glad to take them down. Female Trouble is maintained by Garrett (ZOOM LENS), Michelle, and Megane-Kun (Drink Cold). If there is something that you think we may have that you wish to ask for, do not hesitate to ask us! Please email gyyguy@yahoo.com. The Female Trouble email is not checked.
Monday, March 8, 2010 at 2:33 PM Posted by FEMALE TROUBLE 4 Comments

いつかのテープレコーダー (Itsukano Tape Recorder)
[Download]

耳鳴りとその訳 (Miminari To Sono Wake)
[Download]

The two latest albums by Japanese screamo group, sora. A much cleaner and more well-produced sound than their early demos, yet still retaining their raw, melodic approach.

I exchanged a few emails with Yoshi awhile ago, and he said sora is going back in the studio soon to record a new album, so you can probably expect some new music from them soon!

As mentioned before, these albums can be purchased through Oto Records

-Garrett

4 Responses so far.

  1. I don't mean to be a complainer or anything but i'd really appriciate if you uploaded the Hijokaidan debut in flac.

    In other news me and my friends are setting up a blog and i'll have some 320k CCCC on it, so i'll link you to that when i set it up.

  2. Oh yeah, I commented on the other post and asked if ALAC format is okay too. If it is, I'll go ahead and up that ish. Sorry, I'm so behind on that request. And awesome! I'm looking forward to it. I definitely need more C.C.C.C.

  3. ALAC works for me!

  4. Hi, いつかのテープレコーダー (Itsukano Tape Recorder) files are bad :/ could you reupload?

Post a Comment

Pages