About Me

My photo
A blog where we post whatever we want. A focus on music, obscure film, and more. Many links are our own uploads, but just as many are taken from other blogs. If you have a problem with us having your links on our blog, we are glad to take them down. Female Trouble is maintained by Garrett (ZOOM LENS), Michelle, and Megane-Kun (Drink Cold). If there is something that you think we may have that you wish to ask for, do not hesitate to ask us! Please email gyyguy@yahoo.com. The Female Trouble email is not checked.



I received my copy of 'Saudade' by Saki Kubota today

To my surprise (as you may be able to see towards the bottom of the 2nd picture), she is accompanied by an ensemble of two guitarists, and two viola players. Side A features reworked versions of her song with this ensemble, and Side B is her usual thematic 80's pop. Whatever music may be behind her voice though, there is still that urgency of longing and loneliness that one may be all too well accustomed with during the bleak and moody winter that we are slowly passing through right now

I'll try and rip this to mp3s soon, but don't expect the most excellent quality :3

-Garrett

4 Responses so far.

  1. hurry up and rip this to mp3s, you music geek!

  2. So....any links yet?

  3. Sorry, the cable I was gonna use is all buzzy now, I'm gonna have to go out and buy a new one. Hopefully I'll get this up sometime in the future, and in decent enough quality.

    -Garrett

  4. Thanks greeat blog

Post a Comment

Pages